jueves, 12 de marzo de 2015

Regarding this blog

No hay comentarios:
 
Nerly | Mexico | 18
KAT-TUN「﹣」Hyphen & BIGBANG ♛ VIP



So, I deleted my past blog and decided to start a new one. Unlike the other, I'll post about everything here: personal ramblings, reviews, fangirl moments and whatnot whenever I fell like it. I also will keep all entries public.

My past blog had been unactive for a really long time, but I suddenly rememmbered that good feeling after writing down everything back on the (sort of) diary I used to keep on my phone years ago.

This is a space created for mysel, however, if you managed to find it and are reading this: Hi there, welcome to my blog, enjoy your stay.

~

I go by TxMikura, Mikura or Tsubasa on Internet. Just a few call me that tho, since i don't hide my real name. 

I like dogs, drawing, spending my money on CDs, baking, making up stories in my head, sculpting and hand-made items in general, sweets and junk food, and a bunch of other things. Also I love playing this child's card game called YuGiOh and sending people to the Shadow Realm; I'm a Fusion user and Elemental Heros are my sidekick.

I do speak Spanish, but I like writing in English. I'm so used to it now that i talk to myself in English. I guess some posts will unevitably be in Spanish though, and some may even be translated into both, idk.

Now, I think this is getting long and weird, so i'm going to stop. If for some reason you decide to continue reading my blog, you'll probably get to know me better than by this post :).

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Con la tecnología de Blogger.
 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff